PLEASE REVIEW THIS INFORMATION IF YOU NEED TO STOP BY OUR OFFICE
To Our BFG Clients,
Business Financial Group has remained operational during the city-wide shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Our full staff has been working from home, and we brought everyone back to the office on June 8th after 2 ½ months of working from home.
We want to let you know about the steps we are taking to protect against the transmission of COVID-19.
IF YOU VISIT, PLEASE...
- If you need to come to our office, please call and arrange a time. When you arrive, please wear a mask. If you do not have a mask, we will provide a disposable mask. If you are feeling unwell or have a fever, please postpone your visit.
HOW WE ARE KEEPING OUR OFFICES SAFE FOR OUR TEAM AND FOR YOU IF YOU VISIT
- We are conducting virtual meetings at this time.
- We are actively encouraging sick employees to stay home.
- We have reconfigured the layout of our office to allow for increased distance between employee work stations.
- All of our employees are required to wear masks except when they are sitting alone at their desks.
- Our employees will practice social distancing by avoiding face-to-face gatherings and maintaining a minimum distance of 6 feet from others.
- We have a cleaning crew that comes in each night and deep-cleans our office. During the work day, we will regularly disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces such as workstations, keyboards, telephones, handrails, and doorknobs.
- We will communicate with any companies whose employees or representatives need to be in our offices, and we will notify them of our guidelines and ask that they follow them.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding during these unprecedented times. We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service.
The BFG Team